Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Quick Cards

Gah sorry for not posting in a while, but I have lots to show for it :)

I'll start it off with just two cards. And I'm not gonna lie... these cards didn't take that much time and not that much effort. 

The first card was made for my secret buddy gift receiver for cross country. And seriously, it took me like 20 minutes, which is saying a lot because I'm slow at everything I do. I know it's a little bit rushed-looking but hey I think it's impressive enough in my standards :)


This second card was for my cousin in Hong Kong. Because my mom is going to Hong Kong, she wanted to have us make cards for our relatives whose birthdays are coming up, and so I just made this card the night before. But I'm happy with the turnout still. The color palette is pretty pastel-y but it's cute and I like it. :]


Enjoy lovelies,
- CindyC.

No comments:

Post a Comment