Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sweets and Presents

I'm back with a card for y'all :) It was my friend, Jane's birthday on the 25th, so I made a card for her, based on the Freshly Made Sketches #58. This is what the sketch looks like:

I love love love love Freshly Made Sketches because their designs are always clean and fun to use. They can be used for any type of card and they're so versatile :)

Anyways, here's the card that I made...

For this card, I kept the design nice and simple with a white background. I love the cute patterned paper and of course, the stamps :). The paper behind the stamped white paper is actually one of those paint chip samples. I lovee those colors.

Here's a closer view of the card, and especially the stamps. They only cost a dollar at Michael's and they can be used for so many occasions. And they're soooo adorable! 

I hope you liked it, because it was a fun card to make. I'm always trying out new things, like the stamps and the cute scrapbook paper, and I always love the turnout.

Keep crafting!
- CindyC.

8 comments:

  1. Love that squishy cake! Very cute birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Cindy! I love all those little cupcakes! Fun colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card Cindy ... bright and happy!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a cute cake! I love the strips of cupcakes and presents! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete