Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hair "Do's": Fishtail Braided Bun

Hello hellooo! I have a super super cute tutorial today :) If you couldn't tell from the post title, it's a hair tutorial. For this hair do, you'll have to know how to do a fishtail braid. Since I have a tutorial for that, you can go check it out. :) Ohmygosh I think it just looks soo adorable, pretty, and intricate, while also being casual. It looks absolutely fantastic with just sweats and a tee. Pulled together, but no big deal. :) How to do this? Scroll down my friends :)...


1. Pull your hair up in a ponytail and secure with a hair tie. A high ponytail seems to work best.
2. Fishtail braid the ponytail.
3. You can fluff it out a little for more volume and make it even messier, looser, and more casual
4. Wrap the braid around the base of the ponytail, tightly.
5. Take a long, sturdy bobby pin and stick it in at the base. Then use other bobby pins to secure the rest of the bun.
6. Voila! And you're done! Was that hard? No! You can smooth away flyaways and all that, or pin things down.. but who cares! It's pretty and elegant just the way it is.

I really, truly love love love this look! I couldn't help gushing over it and repeating "It's sooooooo cute!" to my friend that I did this on. You're sure to get compliments. Guaranteed. So you're welcome. :)

Have fun with it,
- CindyC.

No comments:

Post a Comment