Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy Anniversary (:

Oh man do I have a lot to share. :) It's been so busy with school. I think it's so much harder than last year.. it sucks. But there is some art in my life that brightens all that negativity up, yay!

So, today is my parents' anniversary :) so I have a card for that.

Here it is:

I'm really loving the little doilies that we bought in Hong Kong! I've already used them in a couple cards and they're so delicate and cute and simple. Mom uses them under her mini cakes or cupcakes sometimes too. For the circles, I used paint samples that conveniently had little circle cutouts that I could just pop out. I wrote "mom" and "dad" in silver pen and dotted the outline of the circle. The little bow is made of hemp string and I think it looks so classy even though it smells kinda nasty. Well I really like this card so hope you do too!

There is more to come! I'm just separating things into different posts :)

Keep crafting,
- CindyC.

No comments:

Post a Comment